Queensland Children's Hospital, Queensland Haemophilia Centre
Haemophilia/Haematology Dept, 501 Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Switchboard: 07 3068 1111 Fax 07 3068 4139
Contacting the Clinic - Please call the Haemophilia mobile for urgent enquiries on 0438 792 063 (office hours 8 – 4pm).
For all non-clinical/non-urgent enquires please email: [email protected]
After hours - call After Hours Switchboard (07 3068 1111) and ask to speak with on-call haematology consultant or present to the emergency department.
Appointments - Outpatient Bookings Office on 1300 762 831 or email [email protected]
Your health care team does not make these bookings or any changes to your appointments. Referrals can be sent to the Referral Centre Fax Number 1300 407 281.
Haemophilia Outpatient Clinic - Dr Simon Brown - held in 3c outpatients Level 3, Thursday afternoons 1.00pm – 3.30pm.
Gold Coast Hospital, Toowoomba General Hospital, Nambour Hospital, Cairns Base Hospital & Townsville Hospitals: For queries email: [email protected] at QCH.
PAEDIATRIC CLINIC STAFF (QCH)
- Dr Simon Brown – Haematologist
- Dr Nathan Morgan - Haemophilia Fellow
- Joanna McCosker – Nurse Practitioner
- Tamara Shannen / Salena Griffin – Clinical Nurse
- Claire Bennett (Mon, Tues, Wed)
- Elise Mosey (Thurs, Fri)
Psychosocial / Allied Health
- Tiara Tan - Psychologist (Monday 1/2 day, Wed, Thurs)
- Lara Nicholson - Social Worker (Mon, Tues, Wed)
Date last reviewed: November 2023